Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Scientific study of the formation, location, and use of marketable geologic materials including fuels, metals, minerals, and water.
- Bedrock geology and mineral resources of the Knoxville 1° x 2° quadrangle, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina [New Window]
- Digital format for the map plate in Bulletin 1979 (Robinson et al., 1991),Bedrock Geology and Mineral Resources of the Knoxville 1°x2° Quadrangle, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Comparative geology and geochemistry of sedimentary- rock-hosted (Carlin-type) gold deposits in the People's Republic of China and in Nevada, USA (Revised version) [New Window]
- This small database provides information about sedimentary- rock-hosted (Carlin-type) gold deposits in China.
- Data set of world phosphate mines, deposits, and occurrences-- Part A. Geologic Data; Part B. Location and Mineral Economic Data [New Window]
- Geologic and mineral resource information for 1635 deposits of phosphate worldwide
- Databases and simplified geology for mineralized areas, claims, mines, and prospects in Wyoming. [New Window]
- This data release contains mineral resource and geology data for metallic and nonmetallic mineral sites in Wyoming. Data is provided in both spreadsheet format (Microsoft Excel) and in GIS ArcView and MapInfo. Text available in PDF format.
- Geology and nonfuel mineral deposits of Africa and the Middle East [New Window]
- Delineated areas of the world that are geologically permissive for the occurrence of undiscovered selected nonfuel mineral resources together with estimates of the quantity and quality of the resources
- Geology and nonfuel mineral deposits of Asia and the Pacific [New Window]
- Report on known and undiscovered nonfuel mineral deposits and resources of the Asia and Pacific region. Includes the age and type of rocks that contain the deposits, and regional exploration history.
- Geology and resource assessment of Costa Rica at 1:500,000 scale; a digital representation of maps of the U.S. Geological Survey's 1987 folio I-1865 [New Window]
- Geologic units, structural features, geochemical sample points, and detailed information about the Tilaran gold mining area.
- Geology and resource assessment of the Venezuelan Guayana Shield at 1:500,000 scale [New Window]
- Mineral resource assessment of the Venezuelan Guayana Shield, including geologic unit map
- Geology, geochemistry and geophysics of sedimentary rock-hosted Au deposits in P.R. China [New Window]
- Includes data on mineral deposit locations and geochemical analyses
- Geology, geochemistry, and genesis of the Greens Creek massive sulfide deposit, Admiralty Island, southeastern Alaska [New Window]
- This metal ore deposit formed over a period of time in which its tectonic setting was changing, consequently it shows a range of characteristics typical of several different types of deposits. Rock geochemistry data are provided in tabular form.