Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
- Gamma-ray, magnetic, and topographic data for parts of the Colorado Front Range [New Window]
- Five geospatial grids from the NURE surveys, showing potassium, uranium, and thorium concentration, residual magnetic field, and digital elevation.
- Geochronology Database for Central Colorado [New Window]
- Compilation of isotopic and fission track age determinations, some previously published. Data for the tephrochronology of Pleistocene volcanic ash, carbon-14, Pb-alpha, common-lead, and U-Pb determinations on uranium ore minerals are not included.
- Fluorine, fluorite, and fluorspar in central Colorado [New Window]
- Distribution of fluorine in specific age-lithologic categories, ranging from precambrian metamorphic rocks to modern soils.
- Geospatial database for regional environmental assessment of central Colorado [New Window]
- Study focusing on the effects of historical mining on Forest Service lands in this area.