Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
- Spatial databases for the geology of the Northern Rocky Mountains - Idaho, Montana, and Washington [New Window]
- The spatial databases represent the original content of 43 published geologic maps, provide normalized map unit descriptions, and provide additional information and interpretation not in the original reports.
- An aeromagnetic survey in Yellowstone National Park [New Window]
- Grids of total magnetic intensity for the park
- Relational database for the geology of the northern Rocky Mountains; Idaho, Montana, and Washington [New Window]
- Geologic map unit and lithologic descriptions used in Open File Report 2005-1235, with extensive bibliographic references to geologic literature that could not be included in the spatial database.