Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
- Stratabound copper-silver deposits of the Mesoproterozoic Revett Formation, Montana and Idaho with a section on databases and spatial-data files for the geology and mineral deposits of the Revett Formation [New Window]
- Includes deposits, occurrences, and prospects; drill core logs and measured sections; and spatial databases for geologic maps, untested exploration areas, and permissive tracts for undiscovered mineral deposits.
- Spatial databases for the geology of the Northern Rocky Mountains - Idaho, Montana, and Washington [New Window]
- The spatial databases represent the original content of 43 published geologic maps, provide normalized map unit descriptions, and provide additional information and interpretation not in the original reports.
- Guide to geophysical data for the northern Rocky Mountains and adjacent areas, Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Wyoming [New Window]
- Mathematical analysis of gravity and aeromagnetic data, with basic and derived grids and vector data and maps.
- Relational database for the geology of the northern Rocky Mountains; Idaho, Montana, and Washington [New Window]
- Geologic map unit and lithologic descriptions used in Open File Report 2005-1235, with extensive bibliographic references to geologic literature that could not be included in the spatial database.