Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Measure of the concentration of salts dissolved in a solution.
This category is also used for chloride concentration.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and August 2008--Taylor Mountains 1:250,000- and Dillingham D-4 1:63,360-scale quadrangles, Alaska [New Window]
- Measurements on 92 samples, including pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, and trace-element concentrations.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and July 2006-Taylor Mountains 1:250,00-scale quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Analyses of 72 water samples include pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, trace-element concentrations, and dissolved organic-carbon concentrations.
- Geochemical data from waters in Prospect Gulch, San Juan County, Colorado, that span pre- and post-Lark Mine remediation [New Window]
- Water samples near this abandoned mine were analyzed for specific conductance, pH, temperature, and dissolved oxygen with handheld field meters, and metals were analyzed using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry.
- Geology, geochemistry, and geophysics of the Fry Canyon uranium/copper project site, southeastern Utah - Indications of contaminant migration [New Window]
- Chemical analyses of water and sediment samples, images depicting resistivity.
- Geospatial database for regional environmental assessment of central Colorado [New Window]
- Study focusing on the effects of historical mining on Forest Service lands in this area.
- Helicopter electromagnetic data from Everglades National Park and surrounding areas, Florida, collected 9-14 December 1994 [New Window]
- Survey to determine location of the freshwater-saltwater boundary in a coastal area.
- Physical, chemical, and mineralogical data from surficial deposits, groundwater levels, and water composition in the area of Franklin Lake playa and Ash Meadows, California and Nevada [New Window]
- Presents data and describes the methods used to determine the physical attributes, as well as the chemical and mineralogical composition of surficial deposits; groundwater levels; and water composition in this area.
- Review of samples of water, sediment, tailings, and biota at the Little Bonanza mercury mine, San Luis Obispo County, California [New Window]
- Data from field sampling of mine tailings, wasterock, sediment, water, and biota at the mine in 2010. Results permit a preliminary assessment of the mining sources of Hg and associated chemicals that could produce elevated levels of monomethylmercury.
- Temporal geochemistry data from five springs in the Cement Creek watershed, San Juan County, Colorado [New Window]
- Seasonal geochemical data intended to understand formation of ferricretes and to help understand the ground-water flow system.