Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Toxic radionuclide contamination
Introduction into the environment of unstable isotopes of elements that undergo radioactive decay, emitting radiation that is harmful to organisms.
- Determination of premining geochemical background and delineation of extent of sediment contamination in Blue Creek downstream from Midnite Mine, Stevens county, Washington
- Geochemical and radionuclide analyses of surface samples and cores taken near the outflow of this old uranium mine.
- Geochemical analyses of rock, sediment, and water from the region in and around the Tuba City landfill, Tuba City, Arizona
- Regional samples of rock, sediment, leachates, and water were collected in and around the TCL site and analyzed for major and minor elements and radionuclides
- Geochemical data from analyses of rock, sediment, water, and solid-phase leaching at the Tuba City open dump, Tuba City, Arizona
- Study of sources and resulting transport of radionuclides and other dissolved constituents in the surrounding ground water.
- Radon in soils of parts of Cameron, Hidalgo, and Willacy Counties, Texas
- Analysis of soil samples in the Texas borderland area