Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Atomic emission spectroscopy
Chemical detection of element concentration by examining the intensity and wavelength of light emitted from the sample when gaseous sample is ionized and maintained in a plasma state.
This category is also used for inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry, and ICP-AES.
- Radionuclide data and calculations and loss-on-ignition, X-ray fluorescence, and ICP-AES data from cores in catchments of the Animas river, Colorado [New Window]
- Results from sediment cores collected during 1997-1999 oxbow lakes and beaver ponds to assess impact of historic mining and exposed mineral deposits on the quality of the water and the aquatic and riparian habitats.
- Alaska Geochemical Database [New Window]
- Geochemical analyses of rock, sediment, soil, mineral, and heavy mineral concentrate samples in Alaska analyzed from 1962 through 2009
- Alaska Geochemical Database (AGDB)-Geochemical data for rock, sediment, soil, mineral, and concentrate sample media [New Window]
- Geochemical analyses of rocks, mineral separates, bulk samples from lake and stream sediments, heavy mineral concentrates, and soils collected by USGS from 1962 to 2009.
- Analytical Results and Sample Locality Map for Rock, Stream-Sediment, and Soil Samples, Northern and Eastern Colorado Desert BLM Resource Area, Imperial, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties, California [New Window]
- A geochemical survey of the Bureau of Land Management's 5.5 million-acre Northern and Eastern Colorado Desert Resource Area
- Analytical Results and Sample Locations of Reanalyzed NURE Stream-Sediment and Soil Samples for the Humboldt River Basin Mineral-Environmental Assessment, Northern Nevada [New Window]
- The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) collected stream-sediment and soil samples in order to evaluate the geochemistry of the Humboldt River Basin.
- Analytical results for stream sediment and soil samples from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Isla de Culebra, and Isla de Vieques [New Window]
- Geochemical data from 2560 stream sediment samples collected in Puerto Rico, 421 soil samples collected on Isla de Vieques, and 35 soil samples were collected on Isla de Culebra, analyzed by semiquantitative spectrographic methods.
- Aquatic assessment of the Ely Copper Mine Superfund site, Vershire, Vermont [New Window]
- A wide variety of geochemical analyses show strong local impact on water quality in this area of historical copper mining.
- Bedrock and soil geochemistry from Voyageurs National Park, Minnesota [New Window]
- Analyses to establish the background and baseline geochemistry for bedrock and soil in the region, and to determine terrestrial mercury sources and sinks in the park
- Bedrock soil and lichen geochemistry from Isle Royale National Park, Michigan [New Window]
- Geochemical analyses conducted as part of a larger study of the Midcontinent Rift in the Lake Superior region.
- Case study of the environmental signature of a recently abandoned, carbonate-hosted replacement deposit: The Clayton Mine, Idaho [New Window]
- Multi-element geochemical analysis of host rock, ore, mine waste, flotation-mill tailings, slag, stream sediments, creek and adit waters, and leachates of mine waste and mill tailings.