Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
This category is also used for C.
- Aquatic assessment of the Ely Copper Mine Superfund site, Vershire, Vermont [New Window]
- A wide variety of geochemical analyses show strong local impact on water quality in this area of historical copper mining.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and July 2006-Taylor Mountains 1:250,00-scale quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Analyses of 72 water samples include pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, trace-element concentrations, and dissolved organic-carbon concentrations.
- Chemical analyses of soils and other surficial materials of the conterminous US [New Window]
- Geochemistry of soils and other regoliths collected and analyzed by Hans Shacklette and colleagues from 1958 until about 1976.
- Geochemical and stable isotopic data on barren and mineralized drill core in the Devonian Popovich Formation, Screamer sector of the Betze-Post gold deposit, northern Carlin trend, Nevada [New Window]
- Detailed chemical and isotopic analysis of host and associated rocks within an area that is currently the largest producer of gold in the US. Part of a study of the hydrothermal activity leading to the formation of these gold deposits.
- Geochemical data for core and bottom-sediment samples collected in 2007 from Grand Lake o' the Cherokees, northeast Oklahoma [New Window]
- In this area of historical lead-zinc mining activity, studies such as this help to assess the possibility of human exposure to cadmium and lead through eating fish.
- Geochemical results from stream-water and stream-sediment samples collected in Colorado and New Mexico [New Window]
- Data from a study intended to explore how well the chemical analysis of water and sediment in an area reflects that of the rock from which the sediments are eroded and through which the water flows.
- Geochemistry of sediments in the US from the PLUTO database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for unconsolidated sediments (stream sediments, lake sediments, etc.) collected in the US and analyzed by the USGS. These data were originally entered in the PLUTO database, which is now merged into the National Geochemistry Database.
- Geochemistry of soils in the US from the PLUTO database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for soils collected in the United States and analyzed by the USGS. The data were originally entered into the in-house PLUTO database. This is a subset of DDS-47.
- Geophysical, geochemical, mineralogical, and enivronmental data for rock samples collected in a mineralized volcanic environment, upper Animas River watershed, Colorado [New Window]
- Data for 90 rock samples collected from 2001 to 2007 for geophysical, geochemical, mineralogical, and environmental rock properties of acid neutralizing capacity and net acid production.
- Geospatial database for regional environmental assessment of central Colorado [New Window]
- Study focusing on the effects of historical mining on Forest Service lands in this area.
- National Geochemical Database: Rock [New Window]
- Geochemical analysis of rock samples collected and analyzed by the USGS. This dataset includes and supersedes rock data formerly released as "Geochemistry of igneous rocks in the US extracted from the PLUTO database"
- National geochemical survey database [New Window]
- National-scale geochemical analysis of stream sediments and soils in the US, from existing data, reanalysis of existing samples, and new sampling. Goal for sample density is one per 289 square km.