Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
This category is also used for Au.
- 1998 Assessment of undiscovered deposits of gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc in the United States [New Window]
- Estimates of the tonnages and amounts of contained metal in undiscovered deposits, mineral deposit types.
- Geochemical and stable isotopic data on barren and mineralized drill core in the Devonian Popovich Formation, Screamer sector of the Betze-Post gold deposit, northern Carlin trend, Nevada [New Window]
- Detailed chemical and isotopic analysis of host and associated rocks within an area that is currently the largest producer of gold in the US. Part of a study of the hydrothermal activity leading to the formation of these gold deposits.
- Quantitative mineral resource assessment of copper, molybdenum, gold, and silver in undiscovered porphyry copper deposits in the Andes Mountains of South America [New Window]
- Regional tracts of land where the geology is permissive for the occurrence of undiscovered porphyry copper deposits, with probabilistic estimates of undiscovered resources, along with tables of discovered deposits and prospects.
- Geology, geochemistry and geophysics of sedimentary rock-hosted Au deposits in P.R. China [New Window]
- Includes data on mineral deposit locations and geochemical analyses
- Data base for undiscovered deposits of base and precious metals [New Window]
- Probabilistic estimates of the amounts of undiscovered gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc in conventional types of mineral deposits in the United States.
- Geochemical results from stream-water and stream-sediment samples collected in Colorado and New Mexico [New Window]
- Data from a study intended to explore how well the chemical analysis of water and sediment in an area reflects that of the rock from which the sediments are eroded and through which the water flows.
- Geochemistry of sediments in the US from the PLUTO database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for unconsolidated sediments (stream sediments, lake sediments, etc.) collected in the US and analyzed by the USGS. These data were originally entered in the PLUTO database, which is now merged into the National Geochemistry Database.
- Geochemistry of soils in the US from the PLUTO database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for soils collected in the United States and analyzed by the USGS. The data were originally entered into the in-house PLUTO database. This is a subset of DDS-47.
- Geochemistry of soils in the US from the RASS database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for soils collected by USGS personnel and analyzed by the USGS. These data were originally entered into the Rock Analysis Storage System (RASS), a database that is now merged into the National Geochemistry Database.
- Geochemistry of stream sediments in the US from the NURE-HSSR database [New Window]
- National-scale geochemical analysis of stream sediments and soils in the US collected and analyzed under the National Uranium Resource Evaluation program.