Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
This category is also used for La.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and August 2008--Taylor Mountains 1:250,000- and Dillingham D-4 1:63,360-scale quadrangles, Alaska [New Window]
- Measurements on 92 samples, including pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, and trace-element concentrations.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and July 2006-Taylor Mountains 1:250,00-scale quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Analyses of 72 water samples include pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, trace-element concentrations, and dissolved organic-carbon concentrations.
- Geochemical data from waters in Prospect Gulch, San Juan County, Colorado, that span pre- and post-Lark Mine remediation [New Window]
- Water samples near this abandoned mine were analyzed for specific conductance, pH, temperature, and dissolved oxygen with handheld field meters, and metals were analyzed using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry.
- Lithogeochemistry of mineralized and altered rock samples from the northern Talkeetna Mountains, south-central Alaska [New Window]
- Chemical analysis of 201 samples of rocks thought to be altered or mineralized in an area containing numerous mines.
- Physical, chemical, and mineralogical data from surficial deposits, groundwater levels, and water composition in the area of Franklin Lake playa and Ash Meadows, California and Nevada [New Window]
- Presents data and describes the methods used to determine the physical attributes, as well as the chemical and mineralogical composition of surficial deposits; groundwater levels; and water composition in this area.
- Aquatic assessment of the Ely Copper Mine Superfund site, Vershire, Vermont [New Window]
- A wide variety of geochemical analyses show strong local impact on water quality in this area of historical copper mining.
- Chemical analyses of soils and other surficial materials of the conterminous US [New Window]
- Geochemistry of soils and other regoliths collected and analyzed by Hans Shacklette and colleagues from 1958 until about 1976.
- Geochemical and stable isotopic data on barren and mineralized drill core in the Devonian Popovich Formation, Screamer sector of the Betze-Post gold deposit, northern Carlin trend, Nevada [New Window]
- Detailed chemical and isotopic analysis of host and associated rocks within an area that is currently the largest producer of gold in the US. Part of a study of the hydrothermal activity leading to the formation of these gold deposits.
- Geochemical results from stream-water and stream-sediment samples collected in Colorado and New Mexico [New Window]
- Data from a study intended to explore how well the chemical analysis of water and sediment in an area reflects that of the rock from which the sediments are eroded and through which the water flows.
- Geochemistry of sediments in the US from the PLUTO database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for unconsolidated sediments (stream sediments, lake sediments, etc.) collected in the US and analyzed by the USGS. These data were originally entered in the PLUTO database, which is now merged into the National Geochemistry Database.