Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Analytical techniques used to separate or partition the components of a gaseous or liquid mixture by differences in absorption rates during flow around or over surface absorbents such as columns of silica, filter papers, or gels.
- Aquatic assessment of the Ely Copper Mine Superfund site, Vershire, Vermont [New Window]
- A wide variety of geochemical analyses show strong local impact on water quality in this area of historical copper mining.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and August 2008--Taylor Mountains 1:250,000- and Dillingham D-4 1:63,360-scale quadrangles, Alaska [New Window]
- Measurements on 92 samples, including pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, and trace-element concentrations.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and July 2006-Taylor Mountains 1:250,00-scale quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Analyses of 72 water samples include pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, trace-element concentrations, and dissolved organic-carbon concentrations.
- Geochemical analyses of rock, sediment, and water from the region in and around the Tuba City landfill, Tuba City, Arizona [New Window]
- Regional samples of rock, sediment, leachates, and water were collected in and around the TCL site and analyzed for major and minor elements and radionuclides
- Geochemical characterization of drainage prior to reclamation at the abandoned Valzinco mine, Spotsylvania County, Virginia [New Window]
- Geochemical analysis of water samples to provide a pre-reclamation assessment of seasonal variations of acid and metal concentrations in Knight's Branch help evaluate the reclamation project.
- Geochemical data for samples collected in 2008 near the concealed Pebble porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit, southwest Alaska [New Window]
- Chemical analysis of surface samples taken over a well known but concealed deposit to understand metal migration into the surface materials and to assess the power of surface sampling for detecting concealed deposits of this type.
- Geochemical data from analyses of rock, sediment, water, and solid-phase leaching at the Tuba City open dump, Tuba City, Arizona [New Window]
- Study of sources and resulting transport of radionuclides and other dissolved constituents in the surrounding ground water.
- Geospatial database for regional environmental assessment of central Colorado [New Window]
- Study focusing on the effects of historical mining on Forest Service lands in this area.
- Mercury release from the Rathburn Mine, Petray Mine, and Bear Valley saline springs, Colusa County, California 2004-2006 [New Window]
- Summary of data obtained from field sampling of mine tailings and waste rock and water and sediment in regional springs and tributaries that drain from the mine area into Bear Creek. Ground-water springs are also potential sources of mercury here.
- Temporal geochemistry data from five springs in the Cement Creek watershed, San Juan County, Colorado [New Window]
- Seasonal geochemical data intended to understand formation of ferricretes and to help understand the ground-water flow system.