Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
This category is also used for U.
- Geochemical data from groundwater at the proposed Dewey Burdock uranium in-situ recovery mine, Edgemont, South Dakota [New Window]
- Groundwater geochemistry data from samples that were collected in June 2011 to better understand the hydrogeologic system in the area surrounding the proposed mine site.
- Geology, geochemistry, and geophysics of the Fry Canyon uranium/copper project site, southeastern Utah - Indications of contaminant migration [New Window]
- Chemical analyses of water and sediment samples, images depicting resistivity.
- Provisional zircon and monazite uranium-lead geochronology for selected rocks from Vermont [New Window]
- Results of zircon and monazite U-Pb geochronologic analyses of 24 rock samples collected from mapped exposures identified while conducting new, detailed (1:24,000-scale) geologic or reconnaissance geologic mapping for the new state map of Vermont.
- Aerial gamma-ray surveys in Alaska [New Window]
- Measurements indicating abundance of radioactive elements in near-surface rocks. Grids and flight-line data from surveys flown 1976-1980.
- Aquatic assessment of the Ely Copper Mine Superfund site, Vershire, Vermont [New Window]
- A wide variety of geochemical analyses show strong local impact on water quality in this area of historical copper mining.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and August 2008--Taylor Mountains 1:250,000- and Dillingham D-4 1:63,360-scale quadrangles, Alaska [New Window]
- Measurements on 92 samples, including pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, and trace-element concentrations.
- Aqueous geochemical data from the analysis of stream-water samples collected in June and July 2006-Taylor Mountains 1:250,00-scale quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Analyses of 72 water samples include pH, conductivity, water temperature, major cation and anion concentrations, trace-element concentrations, and dissolved organic-carbon concentrations.
- Chemical analyses of soils and other surficial materials of the conterminous US [New Window]
- Geochemistry of soils and other regoliths collected and analyzed by Hans Shacklette and colleagues from 1958 until about 1976.
- Geochemical data from waters in Prospect Gulch, San Juan County, Colorado, that span pre- and post-Lark Mine remediation [New Window]
- Water samples near this abandoned mine were analyzed for specific conductance, pH, temperature, and dissolved oxygen with handheld field meters, and metals were analyzed using inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry.
- Geochemistry of sediments in the US from the PLUTO database [New Window]
- Geochemical data for unconsolidated sediments (stream sediments, lake sediments, etc.) collected in the US and analyzed by the USGS. These data were originally entered in the PLUTO database, which is now merged into the National Geochemistry Database.