Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Electrical resistance of materials, often measured in boreholes.
- Geophysical investigation of Red Devil mine using direct-current resistivity and electromagnetic induction, Red Devil, Alaska, August 2010 [New Window]
- This large producer of mercury operated from 1933 to 1971. As part of remediation work, this survey used electromagnetic methods to study subsurface resistivity.
- Results of electrical resistivity data collected near the town of Guernsey, Platte county, Wyoming [New Window]
- A study to investigate subsurface geologic conditions as they relate to ground-water flow in an abandoned landfill.
- Schlumberger DC resistivity soundings in the Boulder watershed, Jefferson and Lewis and Clark counties, Montana [New Window]
- DC resistivity soundings were made to map subsurface lithologic, structural and hydrologic features important in controlling possible ground water contamination from mining activities and for design of remediation efforts.
- Aerial magnetic, electromagnetic, and gamma-ray survey, Berrien county, Michigan [New Window]
- Maps, grids, and flight-line databases of a detailed aerial survey and maps and grids of satellite data
- Airborne electromagnetic and magnetic geophysical survey data of the Yukon Flats and Fort Wainwright areas, central Alaska, June 2010 [New Window]
- Study to estimate the 3-D distribution of permafrost, to evaluate the effectiveness of these methods at mapping permafrost geometry, and to better define the physical properties of the subsurface in discontinuous permafrost areas.
- An interpretation of the 1997 airborne electromagnetic (AEM) survey, Fort Huachuca vicinity, Cochise County, Arizona [New Window]
- Grids and flight-line magnetic and conductivity data
- Digitized data from ground geophysical surveys in Afghanistan [New Window]
- Surveys originally carried out by Soviet geophysicists from 1972 through 1974 were digitized. Georeferencing was problematic as were some of the measured characteristics; we explain what we did and how we have understood these data.
- Geology, geochemistry, and geophysics of the Fry Canyon uranium/copper project site, southeastern Utah - Indications of contaminant migration [New Window]
- Chemical analyses of water and sediment samples, images depicting resistivity.
- Geophysical, geochemical, mineralogical, and enivronmental data for rock samples collected in a mineralized volcanic environment, upper Animas River watershed, Colorado [New Window]
- Data for 90 rock samples collected from 2001 to 2007 for geophysical, geochemical, mineralogical, and environmental rock properties of acid neutralizing capacity and net acid production.
- Ground geophysical study of the Buckeye Mine Tailings, Boulder watershed, Montana [New Window]
- Electromagnetic, resistivity, and magnetic surveys used to determine the extent of contamination in an abandoned mine area.