Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
The measurable, definable properties and features of the earth.
- Net acid production, acid neutralizing capacity, and associated geophysical, mineralogical, and geochemical characteristics of Animas River watershed rocks near Silverton, Colorado [New Window]
- Geochemical analysis of rock samples focusing on characteristics relevant to mine cleanup discussions
- Net acid production, acid neutralizing capacity, and associated mineralogical and geochemical characteristics of Animas River watershed igneous rocks near Silverton, Colorado [New Window]
- Chemical analysis of altered volcanic rocks to determine their potential for neutralization of acid-rock drainage. Includes magnetic susceptibility measurements as well.
- Pan-American Center for Earth and Environmental Studies (PACES) gravity data portal [New Window]
- Rare earth element mineralogy, geochemistry, and preliminary resource assessment of the Khanneshin carbonatite complex, Helmand Province, Afghanistan [New Window]
- Geological setting, characteristics of the deposit itself, and detailed geochemical analyses of rocks in and around the deposit.
- Stream-sediment samples reanalyzed for major, rare earth, and trace elements from seven 1:250,000-scale quadrangles, south-central Alaska, 2007-09 [New Window]
- New analyses of 1,075 previously collected stream sediment samples, measuring more elements with better precision. Includes arsenic, gold, palladium, and platinum and 55 major, rare earth, and trace element concentrations.
- Stream-sediment samples reanalyzed for major, rare earth, and trace elements from ten 1:250,000-scale quadrangles, south-central Alaska, 2007-08 [New Window]
- New data for 366 previously collected stream-sediment samples, because recently developed analytical methods can detect additional elements of interest and have lower detection limits than the methods used when these samples were originally analyzed.
- A dataset of magnetic susceptibility, metalization, and alteration for samples from the Stinkingwater mining district, Absaroka Mountains, Wyoming [New Window]
- Magnetic susceptibility measured for 700 samples of drill core from thirteen drill holes in the porphyry copper-molybdenum deposit of the Stinkingwater mining district in the Absaroka Mountains, Wyoming
- A geochemical isotopic (Nd-Pb) comparison of volcanic rocks erupted during the last 3,550 yrs. B.P. of interplinian activity of Somma-Vesuvius Volcano, southern Italy [New Window]
- Nd and Pb isotopic analyses from stratigraphic sampling from Somma-Vesuvius volcanic complex, Italy, during the last 3550 years point to contributions from heterogeneous lithosphere, continental crust, and magma mixing.
- A helicopter-borne magnetic survey over Dixie Valley geothermal field, Nevada [New Window]
- Gridded data from helicopter study of shallow geologic structures
- A preliminary full spectrum magnetic anomaly grid of the United States with improved long wavelengths for studying continental dynamics [New Window]
- The long-wavelength (50-2,500 km) content of the regional magnetic anomaly compilation was improved by utilizing a nearly homogeneous a nearly homogeneous set of NURE magnetic surveys flown from 1975 to 1981