Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Geographic information systems (GIS)
Computer software that allows geospatially referenced data to be linked to geographic features. Use this term only for information that is about GIS and not for the use of GIS in applications and projects.
This category is also used for GIS.
- A compilation of spatial digital databases for selected U.S. Geological Survey nonfuel mineral resource assessments for parts of Idaho and Montana [New Window]
- Complete analytical data for Jurassic igneous rocks in the Bald Mountain mining district, Nevada [New Window]
- Petrographic and geochemical analyses of 50 outcrop samples and 58 drill core samples.
- Digital map of major bedrock lithologic units for the Pacific Northwest: a contribution to the Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project [New Window]
- Geologic map of the Big Delta B-2 quadrangle, east-central Alaska [New Window]
- Geologic map of the Big Delta B-2 quadrangle, including U-Pb geochronology, correlation chart, and description of map units.
- Geologic map of the Umiat quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Geologic map of the Umiat quadrangle, compiled from previously published and unpublished sources. This map is part of a collection of digital maps of northern Alaska, that span the transition from the Brooks Range to the Arctic coastal plain.
- Preliminary Digital Geologic Map of the Appalachian Piedmont and Blue Ridge, South Carolina Segment [New Window]