Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Experimental determination of the proportion of a given isotope (or isotopes) in a sample.
- A geochemical isotopic (Nd-Pb) comparison of volcanic rocks erupted during the last 3,550 yrs. B.P. of interplinian activity of Somma-Vesuvius Volcano, southern Italy [New Window]
- Nd and Pb isotopic analyses from stratigraphic sampling from Somma-Vesuvius volcanic complex, Italy, during the last 3550 years point to contributions from heterogeneous lithosphere, continental crust, and magma mixing.
- Geochemical and stable isotopic data on barren and mineralized drill core in the Devonian Popovich Formation, Screamer sector of the Betze-Post gold deposit, northern Carlin trend, Nevada [New Window]
- Detailed chemical and isotopic analysis of host and associated rocks within an area that is currently the largest producer of gold in the US. Part of a study of the hydrothermal activity leading to the formation of these gold deposits.
- Geochemical and Sulfur-Isotopic Signatures of Volcanogenic Massive Sulfide Deposits on Prince of Wales Island and Vicinity, Southeastern Alaska [New Window]
- Isotopic ages of rocks in the northern Front Range, Colorado [New Window]
- Maps, tables, and GIS data for isotopic ages determined in the northern part of the study area.
- Mesozoic magmatism and base-metal mineralization in the Fortymile mining district, eastern Alaska--Initial results of petrographic, geochemical, and isotopic studies in the Mount Veta area [New Window]
- Initial results of a petrographic, geochemical, and isotopic study of Mesozoic intrusive rocks and spatially associated Zn-Pb-Ag-Cu-Au prospects in the area.
- Geochemical data from groundwater at the proposed Dewey Burdock uranium in-situ recovery mine, Edgemont, South Dakota [New Window]
- Groundwater geochemistry data from samples that were collected in June 2011 to better understand the hydrogeologic system in the area surrounding the proposed mine site.
- Geochemical database for igneous rocks of the ancestral Cascades Arc--southern segment, California and Nevada [New Window]
- Compilation of all available chemical data (more than 2,000 samples) for igneous rocks that constitute the southern segment of the ancestral Cascades magmatic arc.
- Geochronology and geology of late Oligocene through Miocene volcanism and mineralization in the western San Juan mountains, Colorado [New Window]
- New age determinations with descriptions of sample locations and analytical details.
- Geochronology Database for Central Colorado [New Window]
- Compilation of isotopic and fission track age determinations, some previously published. Data for the tephrochronology of Pleistocene volcanic ash, carbon-14, Pb-alpha, common-lead, and U-Pb determinations on uranium ore minerals are not included.
- Geologic map of the Big Delta B-1 quadrangle, east-central Alaska [New Window]
- Geologic mapping and U-Pb age dating of the Big Delta B-1 quadrangle provides insights into the geology and gold mineralization of the headwater region of the Goodpaster River.