Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Maps and atlases
Representation, usually on a flat surface, of a part or whole of the Earth or other parts of the universe. Collections of maps linked digitally or bound together in a book are called atlases.
This category is also used for atlases, land use maps, maps, and charts.
- A bibliography of some geophysical computer programs, databases, and maps from the U.S. Geological Survey, 1971-1994 [New Window]
- A collection of references of geophysical computer programs, databases, and maps from the USGS
- Aeromagnetic and gravity maps of the central Marysvale volcanic field, southwestern Utah [New Window]
- Maps (no data) depicting aeromagnetic and Bouguer gravity anomaly in the study area. Report discusses rock sample density and magnetic properties, but data are buried in PDF tables.
- Engineering geologic maps of northern Alaska, Harrison Bay quadrangle [New Window]
- Map and report on the surficial deposits and bedrock of the onshore part of the Harrison Bay quadrangle, Alaska. The map area is located within the Arctic Coastal Plain and in the northeastern part of the National Petroleum Reserve of Alaska (NPRA).
- Geologic and aeromagnetic maps of the Fossil Ridge area and vicinity, Gunnison County, Colorado [New Window]
- Geologic units, structural features, and aeromagnetic anomaly map of the area
- Geologic and fossil locality maps of the west-central part of the Howard Pass quadrangle and part of the adjacent Misheguk Mountain quadrangle, western Brooks Range, Alaska [New Window]
- This publication includes a bedrock geologic map depicting the complex allochthonous structure of an area along the north flank of the west-central Brooks Range. A compilation of new and previously reported macro- and micro-fossil identifications and a
- Geologic and geophysical maps of the Death Valley ground-water model area, Nevada and California [New Window]
- Maps and geospatial data for (a) geology; (b) tectonics; (c) isostatic gravity anomaly; (d) aeromagnetic anomaly; (e) depth to pre-Cenozoic basement.
- Helicopter electromagnetic and magnetic survey data and maps, northern Bexar County, Texas [New Window]
- Grids, images, and flight-line paths for magnetic and resistivity surveys
- Magnetic and gravity anomaly maps of West Virginia [New Window]
- Aeromagnetic surveys of West Virginia, merged to form seamless grids across the state. Gravity anomaly data are provided as well.
- Preliminary grid data and maps for an aeromagnetic survey of the Taylor Mountains quadrangle and a portion of the Bethel quadrangle, Alaska [New Window]
- Preliminary data (grids and images) and maps for a new aeromagnetic survey
- Precambrian basement geologic map of Montana--An interpretation of aeromagnetic anomalies [New Window]
- Geologic map showing the structure and history of the basement rocks of Montana. Most of the state is covered by Phanerozoic bedrock units; the underlying basement structure must be inferred from magnetic anomaly data combined with geologic observations.