Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Natural occurrences of useful inorganic elements or compounds.
- Mineral resource data for Mississippi Valley-Type and clastic-dominated sediment-hosted lead-zinc deposits [New Window]
- Map interface and data download of Sed Zn-Pb data including KML and GIS data formats
- Mineral Resource Data System [New Window]
- MRDS describes metallic and nonmetallic mineral resources throughout the world. Included are deposit name, location, commodity, deposit description, geologic characteristics, production, reserves, resources, and references.
- A compilation of spatial digital databases for selected U.S. Geological Survey nonfuel mineral resource assessments for parts of Idaho and Montana [New Window]
- A Microsoft Windows version of the MARK3 Monte-Carlo mineral resource simulator [New Window]
- Software for mineral resource assessments
- Bedrock geology and mineral resources of the Knoxville 1° x 2° quadrangle, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina [New Window]
- Digital format for the map plate in Bulletin 1979 (Robinson et al., 1991),Bedrock Geology and Mineral Resources of the Knoxville 1°x2° Quadrangle, Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
- Compilation of mineral resource data for Mississippi Valley-Type and clastic-dominated sediment-hosted lead-zinc deposits [New Window]
- Global compilation of information on the sediment-hosted Pb-Zn deposits traditionally called sedimentary exhalative (SEDEX) and Mississippi Valley Type (MVT) deposits, including updated updated grade and tonnage data.
- Geologic and mineral resource map of Afghanistan [New Window]
- The 1:850,000 scale Afghanistan geologic and mineral resource information shown on this map is derived from digitization of the original data from Abdullah and Chmyriov (1977).
- Global mineral resource assessment--porphyry copper assessment of Mexico [New Window]
- Includes known resources and permissive tracts with estimates of the number of undiscovered resources likely to be present in the permissive tracts.
- Potential mineral resources, Payette National Forest, Idaho; description and probabilistic estimation [New Window]
- Permissive tracts for a variety of types of mineral deposits, with information about deposits that have already been mined.
- Preliminary non-fuel mineral resource assessment of Afghanistan 2007 [New Window]
- Description and estimated amounts of resources with supporting data for use in GIS