Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
This category is also used for anabranches, brooks, burns (hydrographic), confluences, creeks, distributaries, dry stream beds, forks (physiographic features), intermittent streams, lost rivers, meanders, stream bends, stream mouths, tidal creeks, tributaries, and watercourses.
Alexandria Digital Library Feature Type Thesaurus
- Chemistry of stream sediments and surface waters in New England [New Window]
- Regional data for pH, alkalinity, and specific conductance for stream waters and a multi-element geochemical dataset for stream sediments collected in the New England.
- Aquatic assessment of the Ely Copper Mine Superfund site, Vershire, Vermont [New Window]
- A wide variety of geochemical analyses show strong local impact on water quality in this area of historical copper mining.
- Digital map of surficial geology, wetlands, and deepwater habitats, Coeur d'Alene river valley, Idaho [New Window]
- Details of materials and geologic environments in an area where a long history of mining has enriched stream sediments in silver, lead, zinc, arsenic, antimony and mercury, copper, cadmium, manganese, and iron.
- Temporal geochemistry data from five springs in the Cement Creek watershed, San Juan County, Colorado [New Window]
- Seasonal geochemical data intended to understand formation of ferricretes and to help understand the ground-water flow system.