Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Areas where refuse is dumped. [USGS Circ 1048]
Alexandria Digital Library Feature Type Thesaurus
- Geochemical analyses of rock, sediment, and water from the region in and around the Tuba City landfill, Tuba City, Arizona
- Regional samples of rock, sediment, leachates, and water were collected in and around the TCL site and analyzed for major and minor elements and radionuclides
- Gravity study of the Guernsey landfill site, Guernsey, Wyoming
- Gravity measurements and surveyed topography data
- Photographs of historical mining operations in Colorado and Utah
- A collection of photographs of mine sites, mining operations, and tailings taken prior to 1980 at a variety of sites throughout Colorado and Utah.
- Results of electrical resistivity data collected near the town of Guernsey, Platte county, Wyoming
- A study to investigate subsurface geologic conditions as they relate to ground-water flow in an abandoned landfill.
- Whole rock geochemistry and grain-size analyses from sediment and rock near Tuba City Open Dump, Tuba City, Arizona
- Chemical analysis of geological materials at this EPA Superfund site located on lands of the Hopi and Navajo nations, which may contain mine waste.