Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Fractures in the Earth's crust accompanied by a displacement of one side of the fracture with respect to the other. [UGSG Circ 1048]
This category is also used for normal faults, reverse faults, thrust faults, strike-slip faults, and transverse faults.
Alexandria Digital Library Feature Type Thesaurus
- Geologic map of the Bartlett Springs Fault Zone in the vicinity of Lake Pillsbury and adjacent areas of Mendocino, Lake, and Glenn Counties, California [New Window]
- Map and study intended to provide geologic information for the regional study of materials properties, earthquake shaking, landslide hazards, mineral potential, seismic velocity, and earthquake faults.
- High-angle faults in the basement of Yucca Flats, Nevada Test Site, Nevada, based on analysis of a constrained gravity inversion surface [New Window]
- A fault map and digital fault dataset were constructed based on offsets of the basement surface. Because these faults are, in large part, not present at the surface, they are interpreted to be inactive faults, older than the alluvial basin fill.
- Principal facts for gravity data along the Hayward fault and vicinity, San Francisco Bay area, northern California [New Window]
- Data and associated physical property measurements were collected as part of on-going studies to help determine the earthquake hazard potential of major faults within the San Francisco Bay region
- Surficial geologic map of the Castle Mountain fault between Houston and Hatcher Pass Road, Alaska [New Window]
- A surficial geologic map showing the location of the Castle Mountain fault and other active or potentially active faults in the Matanuska-Susitna borough.
- Three-dimensional geologic model of complex fault structures in the upper Seco Creek area, Medina and Uvalde counties, south-central Texas [New Window]
- Data sets include drill-hole from core and geophysical logs, surface geology and elevation, and helicopter electromagnetic survey data. The model may be explored and .jpg or .tiff images or using specialized software provided.
- Digital data for the geology of the Prince William Sound and Kenai Peninsula region, Alaska [New Window]
- Digital geologic map information with a consistent set of attributes, part of a national compilation of similar maps. Available in formats compatible with GIS.
- Digital Data for the Reconnaissance Geologic Map for Prince William Sound and the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska [New Window]
- Geologic map compiled from existing sources without generalization, with new or revised data where available. Part of a statewide geologic map database effort in which the structure and content of the data is as consistent as is practical.
- Geologic and geophysical framework of the Santa Rosa 7.5' quadrangle, Sonoma county, California [New Window]
- Geologic units, structural features, magnetic and gravity anomaly contours and radiometric ages of this area
- Geologic and geophysical maps of the Death Valley ground-water model area, Nevada and California [New Window]
- Maps and geospatial data for (a) geology; (b) tectonics; (c) isostatic gravity anomaly; (d) aeromagnetic anomaly; (e) depth to pre-Cenozoic basement.
- Geological map data [New Window]
- Characteristics of bedrock and surficial geologic terranes and structural features at various levels of detail. The information provided here are intended for use in the synoptic study of large areas, and are likely not suitable for detailed study of geog