Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
An igneous rock of any composition that contains conspicuous phenocrysts in a fine-grained groundmass.
- Porphyry copper assessment of British Columbia and Yukon Territory, Canada [New Window]
- GIS files representing the mineral resource assessment permissive tracts, deposits and significant prospects.
- Giant porphyry-related metal camps of the world [New Window]
- Database of large-tonnage, generally low-grade, hydrothermal deposits related to igneous intrusions emplaced at high crustal levels. Includes tri-partite classification based on deposit type, metal commodities, and source/host pluton chemistry.
- Global mineral resource assessment--porphyry copper assessment of Mexico [New Window]
- Includes known resources and permissive tracts with estimates of the number of undiscovered resources likely to be present in the permissive tracts.