Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
- Uranium in surface waters and sediments affected by historical mining in the Denver West 1:100,000 quadrangle, Colorado [New Window]
- Geochemical analysis of stream waters and sediments in mountainous areas immediately west of Denver, Colorado, to evaluate the concentration and distribution of uranium-bearing acid drainage originating from historical mines
- Solid-phase data from cores at the proposed Dewey Burdock uranium in-situ recovery mine, near Edgemont, South Dakota [New Window]
- Geochemical and mineralogical analysis of uranium-bearing sandstone in order to help understand mineral deposits of this type.
- Determination of premining geochemical background and delineation of extent of sediment contamination in Blue Creek downstream from Midnite Mine, Stevens county, Washington [New Window]
- Geochemical and radionuclide analyses of surface samples and cores taken near the outflow of this old uranium mine.
- Preliminary non-fuel mineral resource assessment of Afghanistan 2007 [New Window]
- Description and estimated amounts of resources with supporting data for use in GIS