Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Data file format in which rows appear on separate lines and columns are delimited by some common character such as comma or the tab character, ASCII 9. Typically such a file can be understood by common spreadsheet programs. Where the column delimiter appears within a cell value, the cell value is enclosed in quotes. If a quote appears within a cell value, it is typically preceded by the backslash character.
This category is also used for delimited text.
- A dataset of magnetic susceptibility, metalization, and alteration for samples from the Stinkingwater mining district, Absaroka Mountains, Wyoming [New Window]
- Magnetic susceptibility measured for 700 samples of drill core from thirteen drill holes in the porphyry copper-molybdenum deposit of the Stinkingwater mining district in the Absaroka Mountains, Wyoming
- A helicopter-borne magnetic survey over Dixie Valley geothermal field, Nevada [New Window]
- Gridded data from helicopter study of shallow geologic structures
- A preliminary investigation of the structure of southern Yucca Flat, Massachusetts Mountain, and CP basin, Nevada Test Site, Nevada, based on geophysical modeling [New Window]
- Maps showing aeromagnetic survey results, locations of gravity station data, and discussions of processing within the report
- Active mines and mineral plants in the US [New Window]
- Mine plants and operations for commodities monitored by the National Minerals Information Center of the USGS. Operations included are those considered active in 2003 and surveyed by the USGS.
- Aerial gamma-ray survey for parts of Cameron, Hidalgo, and Willacy Counties, Texas [New Window]
- The USGS had an aerial survey flown over parts of Cameron, Hidalgo, and Willacy Counties in Texas. The aerial survey included measurements of the earth's magnetic field and of the radioactivity of the surface rocks and soils.
- Aerial gamma-ray surveys in Alaska [New Window]
- Measurements indicating abundance of radioactive elements in near-surface rocks. Grids and flight-line data from surveys flown 1976-1980.
- Aerial gamma-ray, Landsat TM, and digital elevation data, Big Bend area, Texas [New Window]
- This report presents the results of analyses and interpretation of aerial gamma-ray, Landsat TM, geologic, and digital elevation data of the Big Bend area in Texas.
- Aerial magnetic, electromagnetic, and gamma-ray survey, Berrien county, Michigan [New Window]
- Maps, grids, and flight-line databases of a detailed aerial survey and maps and grids of satellite data
- Aeromagnetic and aeromagnetic-based geologic maps of the Coastal Belt, Franciscan Complex, northern California [New Window]
- New aeromagnetic point observation data with grids as well
- Aeromagnetic and aeroradiometric data for the conterminous United States and Alaska from the National Uranium Resource Evaluation (NURE) program of the U.S. Department of Energy [New Window]
- Aeroradiometric and aeromagnetic flight-line data from surveys flown at 400 feet with line spacing from 3 to 6 miles from 1974 through 1981.