Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Portable Document Format
Text and graphics combined for presentation within specialized visual display software. Format specification by Adobe Corporation, a modified form of the PostScript page description language.
This category is also used for PDF.
- Aeromagnetic and gravity data over the central Transantarctic Mountains (CTAM), Antarctica [New Window]
- Gridded and tabular magnetic data and gravity station observations. Maps depicting the data are included in the report.
- Aeromagnetic survey of Dillingham Area in Southwest Alaska [New Window]
- Gridded survey data with summary map images.
- Aeromagnetic survey of Medina and Uvalde Counties, Texas [New Window]
- Flight-line data, flight-line and aeromagnetic anomaly map images
- Aeromagnetic survey of Taylor Mountains area in southwest Alaska [New Window]
- Map and flight-line data, with documentation of the survey
- Analytical Results and Sample Locations of Reanalyzed NURE Stream-Sediment and Soil Samples for the Humboldt River Basin Mineral-Environmental Assessment, Northern Nevada [New Window]
- The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) collected stream-sediment and soil samples in order to evaluate the geochemistry of the Humboldt River Basin.
- Comparative geology and geochemistry of sedimentary- rock-hosted (Carlin-type) gold deposits in the People's Republic of China and in Nevada, USA (Revised version) [New Window]
- This small database provides information about sedimentary- rock-hosted (Carlin-type) gold deposits in China.
- Concepts and procedures required for successful reduction of tensor magnetic gradiometer data obtained from an unexploded ordnance detection demonstration at Yuma Proving Grounds, Arizona [New Window]
- Report discussing application of specialized instrumentation for detecting unexploded ordnance.
- Description of digital aeromagnetic data collected north and west of Albuquerque, New Mexico [New Window]
- Grids and images depicting the data
- Determination of premining geochemical background and delineation of extent of sediment contamination in Blue Creek downstream from Midnite Mine, Stevens county, Washington [New Window]
- Geochemical and radionuclide analyses of surface samples and cores taken near the outflow of this old uranium mine.
- Digital aeromagnetic data and derivative products from a helicopter survey over the town of Blanca and surrounding areas, Alamosa and Costilla Counties, Colorado [New Window]
- Flight-line data, grids, and images derived from them