Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
This category is also used for Filemaker, and FileMaker Pro.
- Alaska resource data file: Adak quadrangle [New Window]
- Descriptions of mines, prospects, and mineral occurrences in the Adak quadrangle, Alaska
- Alaska resource data file: Arctic quadrangle [New Window]
- Descriptions of mines, prospects, and mineral occurrences in the Arctic quadrangle, Alaska
- Carbonatites of the world, explored deposits of Nb and REE; database and grade and tonnage models [New Window]
- Data on 60 of the 527 known carbonatites in the world, providing reliable quantitative data on ore tonnages and grades of niobium and REE.
- Descriptive and grade-tonnage models and database for iron oxide Cu-Au deposits [New Window]
- Geological characteristics and resource estimates for 36 known deposits of this type worldwide.
- Digital data for the geology of the Prince William Sound and Kenai Peninsula region, Alaska [New Window]
- Digital geologic map information with a consistent set of attributes, part of a national compilation of similar maps. Available in formats compatible with GIS.
- Digital Data for the Reconnaissance Geologic Map for Prince William Sound and the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska [New Window]
- Geologic map compiled from existing sources without generalization, with new or revised data where available. Part of a statewide geologic map database effort in which the structure and content of the data is as consistent as is practical.
- Geologic map of central (interior) Alaska [New Window]
- Geologic map and associated digital databases of central Alaska. Compilation and reinterpretation of previously published and unpublished mapping at 1:250,000 scale, with limited 1:125,000 and 1:63,360 scale mapping.
- Ni-Co laterite deposits of the world-database and grade and tonnage models [New Window]
- Location, type, mineralogy, name, tonnage and grade, and geological setting for 120 deposits of this type. The US has no active nickel mines or nickel reserves.
- Podiform chromite deposits--database and grade and tonnage models [New Window]
- Location and characteristics of 1,124 individual mineral deposits of this type, with grade and tonnage models for chromium as well as several related elements.
- Porphyry copper deposits of the world; database and grade and tonnage models, 2008 [New Window]
- Revised and updated information about mineral deposit models for porphyry copper deposits to facilitate assessment of undiscovered resources