Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Microsoft Access format
This category is also used for mdb.
- Alaska Geochemical Database (AGDB)-Geochemical data for rock, sediment, soil, mineral, and concentrate sample media [New Window]
- Geochemical analyses of rocks, mineral separates, bulk samples from lake and stream sediments, heavy mineral concentrates, and soils collected by USGS from 1962 to 2009.
- An index to PGE-Ni-Cr deposits and occurrences in selected mineral-occurrence databases (original report) [New Window]
- A compendium of references to previously published databases and database records that describe PGE, nickel, and chromium deposits and occurrences. These data show where to obtain more detailed information about each deposit or occurrence.
- Central Colorado Assessment Project (CCAP)-Geochemical data for rock, sediment, soil, and concentrate sample media [New Window]
- Chemical analysis of 47,478 samples of various geological materials to facilitate geologic mapping, petrologic studies, mineral resource assessment, and similar regional environmental assessements.
- Geochemical data for samples collected in 2007 near the concealed Pebble porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit, southwest Alaska [New Window]
- Analytical results for geochemical samples collected in 2007 from the Pebble deposit and surrounding environs
- Geochemical data for samples collected in 2008 near the concealed Pebble porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit, southwest Alaska [New Window]
- Chemical analysis of surface samples taken over a well known but concealed deposit to understand metal migration into the surface materials and to assess the power of surface sampling for detecting concealed deposits of this type.
- Geochemical data for stream-sediment, surface-water, rock, and vegetation samples from Red Mountain (Dry Creek), an unmined volcanogenic massive sulfide deposit in the Bonnifield district, Alaska Range, east-central Alaska [New Window]
- Geochemical data for stream sediment, surface-water, rock, precipitate, and vegetation samples from Red Mountain
- Geologic field notes, geochemical analyses, and field photographs of outcrops and rock samples from the Big Delta B-1 quadrangle, east-central Alaska [New Window]
- Major element oxide and trace element geochemical analyses, including those for gold, silver, and base metals, for representative rock units and for grab samples from quartz veins and mineralized zones within the quadrangle
- Geologic Map of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park Region, Tennessee and North Carolina [New Window]
- Bedrock and surficial geologic units and structural features in this area
- Integrated investigations of environmental effects of historical mining in the Basin and Boulder mining districts, Boulder River watershed, Jefferson County, Montana [New Window]
- Geological, geochemical, hydrologic, and biological observations combined with geographic framework data, supporting a multidisciplinary assessment of the impact of historic mining in this area.
- National Geochronological Database [New Window]
- Radiometric ages of geological materials by K-Ar, Rb-Sr, Sm-Nd, fission track, and U-Th-Pb dating methods. A revision of DDS-14 correcting locations and providing the data in more convenient formats.
- Relational database for the geology of the northern Rocky Mountains; Idaho, Montana, and Washington [New Window]
- Geologic map unit and lithologic descriptions used in Open File Report 2005-1235, with extensive bibliographic references to geologic literature that could not be included in the spatial database.
- Selected geochemical data for modeling near-surface processes in mineral systems [New Window]
- Data on a variety of mineral deposit types that have variable environmental effects when exposed at the ground surface by mining or natural processes.