Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
File geodatabase (ESRI)
Geodatabase packaged in a proprietary format
- Alaska Geochemical Database [New Window]
- Geochemical analyses of rock, sediment, soil, mineral, and heavy mineral concentrate samples in Alaska analyzed from 1962 through 2009
- Database of the Geologic Map of North America; adapted from the map by J.C. Reed, Jr. and others (2005) [New Window]
- Geospatial database for regional environmental assessment of central Colorado [New Window]
- Study focusing on the effects of historical mining on Forest Service lands in this area.
- Mineral Resource Data System [New Window]
- MRDS describes metallic and nonmetallic mineral resources throughout the world. Included are deposit name, location, commodity, deposit description, geologic characteristics, production, reserves, resources, and references.