Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Mineral Resources > Online Spatial Data > Geology > by state
Geologic units containing flaser gneiss
A dynamically metamorphosed rock in which lenses or layers of original or relatively unaltered granular materials are surrounded by a matrix of highly sheared and crushed material, giving the appearance of a crude flow structure
- Layered Quartzofeldspathic Augen Gneiss and Flaser Gneiss (Proterozoic Y)
- Layered quartzofeldspathic augen gneiss and flaser gneiss.
- Stuart Creek Gneiss (Proterozoic Y)
- Stuart Creek Gneiss - Biotite augen and flaser gneiss
- Tertiary-Cretaceous basic intrusive rocks (Cretaceous-Jurassic)
- Diorite and gabbro in western Snohomish County.