Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Mineral Resources > Online Spatial Data > Geology > by state
Geologic units containing keratophyre
...all salic extrusive and hypabyssal rocks characterized by the presence of albite or albite-oligoclase and chlorite, epidote, and calcite, generally of secondary order.
- Metavolcanic and metasedimentary rocks; Jurassic greenschist-facies metamorphic rocks; western Idaho, Blue Mountains island-arc complex (Jurassic)
- Jurassic mixed marine detrital and volcanic rocks of western Idaho.
- Metavolcanic and metasedimentary rocks; Middle to Lower Triassic greenschist-facies metamorphic rocks; western Idaho, Blue Mountains island-arc complex (Middle and Early Triassic)
- Middle and Lower Triassic metabasalt and submarine volcaniclastics of western Idaho
- Carboniferous and Permian volcanic rocks (Devonian to Permian; Triassic in Asotin County)
- Predominantly altered andesite, basalt, and diabase with interbedded chert and argillite; includes some tuff, greenstone, and spilitic volcanic rocks; northern Cascade Mountains. Mostly schistose greenstone, some agglomerate, and rarely lapilli; includes minor beds of limestone with associated argillite and graywacke; northwestern Stevens County.
- Pre-Middle Jurassic volcanic rocks, undivided (Early Cretaceous-Late Jurassic)
- Predominantly greenstone and spilitic volcanic rocks; includes some slate, argillite, and graywacke.