Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Mineral Resources > Online Spatial Data > Geology > by state
Geologic units containing kimberlite
A porphyritic alkalic peridotite containing abundant phenocrysts of olivine and phlogopite, and possibly geikielite and chromian pyrope, in a fine-grained groundmass of calcite and second-generation olivine and phlogopite...
- Kimberlite (Phanerozoic | Mesozoic | Cretaceous)
- PERIDOTITE DIATREMES (KIMBERLITE AND CARBONATITE) (Phanerozoic | Paleozoic | Devonian(?))
- UNCERTAIN SERIES - PERIDOTITE DIATREMES, (KIMBERLITE AND CARBONATITE)
- New York
- Kimberlite and alnoite dikes and diatremes (Jurassic - Lower Cretaceous)
- Kimberlite and alnoite dikes and diatremes.
- Kimberlite pipes and intrusives in diatremes (Phanerozoic | Paleozoic | Devonian)
- KIMBERLITE PIPES AND INTRUSIVES IN DIATREMES--Massive porphyritic to brecciated intrusive masses and dikes. Several diatremes contain diamonds, xenoliths of Silurian and Ordovician limestones and dolomites, fragments of Precambrian crystalline rocks, and xenoliths of peridotite, westerite, and eclogite.