Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Mineral Resources > Online Spatial Data > Geology > by state
Geologic units containing playa
...a dry, vegetation-free, flat area at the lowest part of an undrained desert basin, underlain by stratified clay, silt, or sand, and commonly by soluble salts.
- playa (Phanerozoic | Cenozoic | Quaternary)
- New Mexico
- playa (None)
- Playa, marsh, and alluvial-flat deposits, locally eroded (Quaternary)
- PLAYA, MARSH, AND ALLUVIAL-FLAT DEPOSITS, LOCALLY ERODED
- alkali flat deposits (Phanerozoic | Cenozoic | Quaternary | Holocene)
- alkali flat deposits
- playa (Holocene)
- Quaternary mud and salt flats (Holocene)
- Playa lake and other lacustrine deposits (Phanerozoic | Cenozoic | Quaternary | Pleistocene Holocene)
- PLAYA LAKE AND OTHER LACUSTRINE DEPOSITS--Chiefly clay, silt, and fine sand. Includes travertine deposits.