Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
Mineral Resources > Online Spatial Data > Geology > by state
Geologic units containing till
Dominantly unsorted and unstratified drift, generally unconsolidated, deposited directly by and underneath a glacier without subsequent reworking by meltwater...
- Glacial debris; Late Pleistocene glacial till, outwash, and alluvium of continental glaciers; northern Idaho (Late Pleistocene )
- Pleistocene till, moraines and similar unsorted glacial debris.
- Glacial debris; Late Pleistocene till, outwash, and alluvium of valley glaciers; high mountain valleys (Late Pleistocene )
- Pleistocene upland valley deposits; commonly derived from alpine glaciation.
- PLEISTOCENE SERIES (Phanerozoic | Cenozoic | Quaternary | Pleistocene)
- PLEISTOCENE SERIES - Loess, till, drift, clay, silt, sand and gravel (shown on cross section, not on map)
- New Mexico
- glacial deposits (Phanerozoic | Cenozoic | Quaternary)
- Glacial deposits; till and outwash: upper and middle Pleistocene
- Glacial drift, undivided (Pleistocene)
- Glacial and glaciofluvial sand, gravel, and till; includes alpine glacier outwash and till as well as some Recent alluvium.
- Older glacial drift (Pleistocene)
- Till, outwash, and associated interglacial deposits; sorted and unsorted gravel, sand, silt, and clay. Includes peat beds and non-glacial sediments locally. Mostly pre-Wisconsin in age.
- Quaternary nonmarine deposits (Pleistocene)
- Predominantly a well-cemented, heterogeneous mixture of volcanic gravel, sand, silt, and clay. Contains some till and in western Washington is commonly deeply weathered.
- Younger glacial drift (Pleistocene)
- Younger glacial drift, undivided. Till, outwash, and associated deposits; sorted and unsorted sand, gravel, silt, and clay. Includes some alluvium.