Mineral Resources On-Line Spatial Data
How to use the mineral resource data catalog
This catalog provides a topical index of USGS mineral resources data.
It is not an exhaustive list of all available resources, but provides
a categorization using a thesaurus of related terms that will give you
definitions, links to scientific information, and a structured approach
to finding it.
Topic page contents
- More general topics
- Broader topics of which the current topic is a part.
- Topic name
- A label for a scientific concept.
- Scope or definition
- What we mean by this topic and what we include in it. Generally this is not a complete definition.
- More specific topics that are parts, types, or instances of the topic.
- Related topics
- Other topics that might be helpful to you.
- Web sites or documents that discuss or explain the topic.