- Mineral Resources
- Online Spatial Data
- Basement domains of the conterminous US and Alaska
Geological environments and metal endowments found in Back-arc basin basement domains
- Geological environment: Spreading ridge
- Primary metal endowments: Cu-Zn-Pb ±Au-Ag-Ba VMS
- Geological environment: Supracrustal basin
- Primary metal endowments: Cu ± Pb-Zn sedex
Goodfellow, W.D., and Lydon, J.W., 2007, Sedimentary exhalative (SEDEX) deposits, in Goodfellow, W.D., ed., Mineral deposits of Canada—A synthesis of major deposit-types, district metallogeny, the evolution of geological provinces, and exploration methods: Geological Association of Canada, p. 163–184.
Leach, D.L., Sangster, D.F., Kelley, K.D., Large, R.R., Garven, G., Allen, C.R., Gutzmer, J., and Walters, S., 2005, Sediment-hosted lead-zinc deposits—A global perspective, in Hedenquist, J.W., and others, eds., Economic Geology 100th Anniversary Volume p. 561–607.